Tuesday, April 19, 2011

28





Happy Birthday to me. I am 28! This was probably one of the best birthdays ever. Matt got me 100 baby roses!! They are so beautiful! He also got me what I've been really wanting for a while now...a baby food maker! Now I can make baby food from the veggies in our garden! Thanks to my cousin for supplying a generous amount of plants that he started from seeds.

Birthday cupcakes, thanks Melissa!



The best birthday present was waking up next to my wonderful husband and hearing our sweet girl babbling and waiting for me to come get her.

She's doing great with her food! 5 bibs just isn't enough, I ran out after 2 days and started using dish towels!

We got another tree! A Japanese Maple!! They are so beautiful but I never thought we would have one because they're expensive. But Sam's had them for $100! It's gorgeous!



Lil and I met some friends at the park yesterday. It was a great kiddy park and we will for sure be going back soon. We were informed when we got there by a concerned mommy that a man had been sitting in his car staring at her kids for quite some time. So...Monica calls the police to report him and they send two very nice officers to investigate. They come to the park and holler, "Who's Monica?, what do you have against Tom Hanks?"
The creepy man was a cardboard cutout of Tom Hanks. Yeah. We felt really cool. At least we tried to protect our little ones!!


Owen enjoying the big boy swing!!



1 comment:

  1. hey! good to see you guys are doing well! your little girl is GORGEOUS! (just like her momma!) love the japanese maple too! (my favorite.) how did you get that third picture to look like that? all of your pics are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete