Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter






Rain, rain go away...please! The garden is flooded and being eaten alive by birds! They are out of control, plucking away my tiny seedlings and noisily dragging them into our grill to build a nest.

Easter was great! Celebrating the resurrection of Jesus with my family couldn't have been better. Lilly got some sweet Easter goodies, too.

Our little bean has grown so much this past month. We love watching her squirm around on the floor, playing with her feet. She giggles at random things, like bouncing to the Bonanza theme and when I say "sticky sticky sticky" in a high pitch voice as I clean off her cereal-caked hands.

I'm not obsessed about the royal wedding, but I'm actually really excited about it. It's kind of a big deal. I can't wait to watch some of the details about the cake and dress tonight on TV. Princess Lillian is excited too...


1 comment:

  1. Just came across your blog. Your little girl is beautiful :) Happy mothers day!

    ReplyDelete