Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Summer Time

Summer is here and it's time to fill up the baby pool and enjoy the sunshine! The season change also accompanies some relief from the nausea I've experienced this pregnancy. We're 16 weeks along today!

Lilly has been learning so much lately and has lots of new words she can say. All day she points to things to tell me what they are and who they belong to. She'll point to my pillow and say "mama's" and then to Matt's and say "dada's". I recently bought her some Babiators sunglasses and she is very proud to tell you that they are "Ninny's goggles". She calls herself Ninny and it makes me smile :)

She's so sweet and affectionate. Every morning after she wakes up I go get her and we get to snuggle in bed for a little while before the day starts. Her hugs and kisses get us through the day!

 She had Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease recently and it was not fun at all!! Poor speckled kid!
 I think this goofy face looks just like Matt's baby pictures!!
 Playing at her new water table.
 We have a river rat. The kid loves stones and water.
 Lil and Cooper at the park. She was squealing in excitement.
 Sprinkler time!
 Mother's Day! We enjoyed having my mom at church and celebrating what a blessing she is!
 This picture cracks me up. I had just told her not to touch it. As you can see, she's not touching it ;)
 The new Babiators. She loves them.

No comments:

Post a Comment