Monday, March 28, 2011

4 months

Lilly just keeps amazing us! She is 4 months old today!! She has recently found her feet and it is SO CUTE to watch her grab them! She can also clasp her hands together. Just today she started making smacking noises with her tongue. We love to listen to her babble!





I call these "Bumbo toes" because she curls them up when she's sitting in the Bumbo.


She is a sweet, sweet girl and we are proud to be her parents.

We got to spend some time with family on Saturday. Always a treat.


I went shopping for the first time since Lillian was born. It was scary at first to try on clothes in my new mom body. I wasn't sure which sizes to grab so I selected several. When the girl at the Target dressing room asked how many items I had I said, "10-12, is that too many?" You could see she was thinking hard about it as she stared at the plastic number cards. Then she finally said, "well the numbers only go up to 6...so I'll give you two numbers!"
I did find some cute things that fit really well. Whew. Shopping is not fun anymore. And poor Matt was walking laps around the store with the stroller so Lil would keep napping!
At the end of the day when there is spit up in my hair and the makeup is gone it is such a huge blessing to have a wonderful husband who tells me I'm beautiful. What a relief to know he adores me even as we get older and I get more "mommified." :)





No comments:

Post a Comment