Thursday, May 19, 2011

Big City






10 things I love about this girl:

10) She laughs at our tiki torches on the back porch
9) She acts shy when Daddy kisses her cheeks
8) Watching her roll over
7) The way she gets super excited when she sees a sippy cup
6) Her hugs
5) Her plumpy cheeks and thighs
4) She straightens her arm and shakes each toy up and down to see if it will rattle
3) She looks for her Daddy when he's not here
2) Her laugh when we sing and dance
1) Her sweet smile and expression when we lay down and read a goodnight book

What a blessing she is. She is a rolling queen now. The other day I was sitting on the floor eating lunch and she just kept rolling over and almost rolled onto my plate! I looked around and realized I need to start childproofing since there were a pair of scissors and my vitamins lying on the floor next to me. Yikes!

Story time with uncle Will and aunt Lisa!

Don't worry, she buckled up when we backed out of the garage ;)


Lately we have enjoyed going out in the morning to water the garden. I strap Lilly to me with our baby harness and we soak all the plants and talk about their progress. She seems very interested in it all and doesn't mind that I make her wear a goofy hat.


Matt had a business trip to NYC this week. What a cool opportunity. He stayed in Manhattan, right across from the Empire State Building and Macy's. They upgraded his hotel room to a fancy suite when he got there. Even though it was misty and rainy the whole time he still had a blast walking around the city. He saw Central Park, Trump Tower, Rockefeller Center, and FAO Schwarz! And he brought back the best souvenirs ever...toiletries from the hotel!
Just kidding, although I love it when he brings me those ;)
I heart NYC stuff! Sweet! I love my new mug and tee shirt!


He's all packed and ready to go!
Rockefeller Center
View from the hotel room

Central Park was definitely the highlight of the trip.



Empire State Building
Lilly sleeps better when Daddy is home so it's good to have him back. We're totally going with him next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment