Wednesday, February 16, 2011

True love

I'll spare you the snow pictures I took last week! I've seen enough of them!! Although, I kept wanting to run outside and frolic in the fluffy stuff. I can't wait til Lilly is old enough to play outside in it!


I did get so excited that Matt was coming back from Orlando that I shoveled a small path for him with our dirt shovel. Thanks to Monica for testing it out for me!

Sunday at the IHOP.


Valentines day this year was great, the best ever. Matt brought me roses and a sweet card. Then we went out to the Crafty Cottage to paint some mugs for each other! It was great! The best part was that we were the only people there! I thought it was going to be packed but I guess everyone chose the romantic dinner option or celebrated over the weekend. The workers were so nice about having a screaming baby there!



There are so many ways we show love to each other. My favorite this Valentine's day wasn't the flowers or pottery. It was Matt helping with Lilly and going to the store at 4am to get me some Powerade and crackers because I had been sick all night. That's true love, baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment