Monday, January 24, 2011

Snow day

You may find this hard to believe, but last week was the first time that Lilly and I went somewhere by ourselves! Usually we just go places when Matt is around on the weekend or after work. I got a haircut and then we went to Harps to get some snow day essentials. She was so good!

Fortunately, Matt was able to work from home on the snow day!! We made breakfast and enjoyed the view. We tried to go outside for a picture but it was too bright for everybody.
Lilly says, "Um, my diaper is so full I can't close my legs...help."


Our latest fun thing is folding the laundry. Lilly thinks it is so entertaining to watch me. I'm sure it won't be so cute in a few months when she's throwing the clothes all over the place, but I'm really enjoying it now.

1 comment:

  1. I love the bottom picture. She's such a happy little girl.

    ReplyDelete